viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

Sexy blog (or how I realised that net surfers don't like panties)

viernes, 29 de mayo de 2009

I made an experiment once. I started a blog in which I pretended to be a 15 years old girl from Madrid. I looked for a picture of a nice girl on the Internet and I started to write. As you may guess (yes, sometimes I'm a little pervert) the posts were about her sexual life and the boys (and girls) that she liked. Every now and then, along the posts, I published a partially nude picture of the girl.

Well, at first it was only to have fun, but in a few weeks I achieved 200 visits per day. Then I checked the key words people have searched on the Internet to arrive to my blog. What people most wrote down on google was "sin bragas" (without knickers, without panties). It was part of the first or second post, when I told how good it feels to go on bike without panties. Was incredible the amount of people who read the blog every day. And was also incredible check all the key words people looked for to find my blog. I don't remember all these words and I deleted the blog a long time ago. I had a lot of fans, a lot of pervert fans that didn't like panties, but who love naked asses and puss...

I was young, don't blame me...

1 comentarios:

karlitoss

internet is like your experiment... all guys looking for young a beauty girls...

 
Hush-husH ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates