sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

First Post (yes, I'm quite obvious)

sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

This is my blog. In this blog you will find (almost) anything. Well, anything I want, of course. Any topic could have its place here and everything will be written down in English. I'm from Spain, so you'll probably read a lot of language mistakes here. But doesn't matter, I'm doing this just to have fun and improve my English.

Oh! Wait! You are wondering about the blog's name? Well, today I learnt that the expression Hush-hush means

Definition:
Very secret

Example:
1) The operation was so hush-hush that even the commanding officer didn't know all of the details.

2) Let's keep that information hush-hush, OK ?
Etymology 'Hush' means 'quiet'. So something that is 'hush-hush' should not be discussed or exposed in public. This phrase dates back to World War I, when it referred to military secrets.

so... if it's something that should not be exposed in public it is a perfect tittle for a weblog, where everything could be read by everyone. Not an Oxymoron, but almost. I'm quite contradictory, it is a healthy way of life. Start here. Please, leave your comments; no matter the language.

0 comentarios:

 
Hush-husH ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates