martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

Dr. Slump (I mean, Arale, one of the best anime series ever created for children, young ones and adults)

martes, 19 de mayo de 2009

Do you remember Dr. Slump? I remember this series as one of the best ones of my childhood. Everything was amazing on it. It was funny, ingenious (clever), for all audiences (although it seemed only for children), and really sweet. It's funny (interesting) how japanese artists are really good at creating tender and contraditory characters with goodness (benignity) as their main feature (characteristic). Arale (I used to think it was Arare) was completely innocent (naïve, simple-hearted). If only the world had more people like she was...
·
And there, in the Penguin Village, there were a lot of interesting and funny characters I'll never forget. Dr. Slump (Senbei Norimaki) himself, his loved and dream girl Miss Yamabuki, the lovely Arale, Obotchaman, Akane and Taro, the oriental family, the little character with wings and green hair who always was with Arale (ok, I don't remember the name, xD), the head nut teacher, the two aliens (amazing characters, their ass was in their head near to the antennas which were their nose) and, of course, one of the best, Suppaman (Superman menja prunes, in catalan), that cheesy (parodic) Superman who never makes anything right. (Do you remember when Son Goku went there in a Dragon Ball episode?, I love it). Nowadays there are not tv series like Dr. Slump. I'm part of a lucky generation. Oh! I forgot! Have you ever jabbed a shit with a twig? I love this series.

 
Hush-husH ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates